• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone used Just Contracting (Belvin Franks)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used Just Contracting (Belvin Franks)?

Going to switch from Composite to Ltd in December and have so far met with SJD who seemed to look like a good option but I noticed today on the main contractoruk page a new advert for Just Contracting.

Any views or experiences of using them?

Also, how many of you are members of the PCG? I think I might join just to get the insurance cover but is it worth it and do you get a contract review as part of the membership?

I know SJD are good (if a little invisible!) and I know nothing about Just contracting. I suggest you compare services and fees and go from there. In overall terms, accountants are not that expensive anyway so it is not something to get too worked up about.

PCG is always worthhwhile IMHO. You don't get a free contract review, although for example, SJD will review them and not charge if they are pass the IR35 tests, or you can post contracts on the PCG forums and get a fairly expert, if unguaranteed view. However, unless you are fairly sure of our abilitiy to spot a bad contract, I would always go for paid advice from people like Bauer and Cottrell

Interesting thought, BTW - PCG membership is apparently creeping up but the overall number of IT contractors is shrinking, so the PCG is actually getting more representative than many people realise.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X