• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye bye Tigger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye Tigger

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8150382.stm

Grim reading. We will probably live long enough to see Royal Bengal Tigers go the way of the Dodo.

Last edited by Toastiness; 15 July 2009, 13:53.

I miss them Dodo's.

Comment

They'll be able to reproduce them from DNA within a few years. No probs.

Comment

Chinese have consumed all the tigers

Comment

One of the saddest things I have read in a long time.

India has not been admitting it because they are still selling the elusive tiger to the tourist, shame you didnt see one, come back next year.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

There's always Longleat.

Comment

damn - Anybody know any good replacement rugs then? Are Polar Bear any good. I'd imagine their hard to keep clean.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Toastiness View Post
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8150382.stm

Grim reading. We will probably live long enough to see Royal Bengal Tigers go the way of the Dodo.

It's not my fault they taste like chicken.

On a serious note, the Indians will probably blame it on the British occupation...

Comment

As Jimmy Carr famously said:

"In China, they believe that a tiger penis is good for fertility, but, I think, if you really want to get pregnant, best using a mans cock"

Comment

I think Begal Tigers are worth a lot more that humans, in the order of things.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X