• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

40 yrs ago Americans walked on the moon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 yrs ago Americans walked on the moon

Or did they.....?

1) When the astronauts are putting up the American flag it waves. There is no wind on the Moon.

2) No stars are visible in the pictures taken by the Apollo astronauts from the surface of the Moon.

3) No blast crater is visible in the pictures taken of the lunar landing module.

4) The landing module weighs 17 tons and yet sits on top of the sand making no impression. Next to it astronauts’ footprints can be seen in the sand.

5) The footprints in the fine lunar dust, with no moisture or atmosphere or strong gravity, are unexpectedly well preserved, as if made in wet sand.

6) When the landing module takes off from the Moon’s surface there is no visible flame from the rocket.

7) If you speed up the film of the astronauts walking on the Moon’s surface they look like they were filmed on Earth and slowed down.

8) The astronauts could not have survived the trip because of exposure to radiation from the Van Allen radiation belt.

9) The rocks brought back from the Moon are identical to rocks collected by scientific expeditions to Antarctica.

10) All six Moon landings happened during the Nixon administration. No other national leader has claimed to have landed astronauts on the Moon, despite 40 years of rapid technological development.

I expect you thought those up all by yourself, not like we haven't heard it before. C4 did a reasonably good documentary on this a couple of years back, letting the conspiracists put their arguments across without laughing at them.

Scary thing was, it almost sounded plausible
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

11) No clips of the Clangers were ever broadcast.
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Do we have to do this again?

Surely the most telling evidence is the silence from the Russians. Unless the Ruskies didnt have the tech to track the mission of course.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The American flag was spring-loaded in order to fly horizontal. Of course, on initially putting up the flag it would appear to wave.

Comment

12) You can see a Mcdonald in the distance

Comment

13) DimPrawn is a conspiracy theory cretin.

Conclusive proof that he is a council-house chav from Swindon.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

By far the best moon landing fake explanation site: winky linky.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  By far the best moon landing fake explanation site: winky linky.
                  Always worthy of a repost.

Comment

In other news...

The World is Flat
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X