• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dystopia now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dystopia now

Ladies and gents, imagine a time in the not-too-distant future when the following has occurred:

1. The new European Fuhrer is the grinning twat himself (Blair)

2. The UK quisling is Mandelson quietly moving the £ to €

3. Democracy (e.g., elections) have been suspended to facilitate the Age of Change

If the people were to hire a sniper and give him two rounds, please vote in the poll (to follow)
    Offer to pay for rounds
    16.67%
    Offer to spot
    41.67%
    Offer to pay into a GBP denominated account
    8.33%
    Seek to retain of clean hands
    0.00%
    AndyW is a crack shot
    33.33%

I can help out with setting up an offshore non-GBP account.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'd like to train to become the sniper. Please.

Comment

I'm only surprised that nobody has actually done it yet.

Not Blair necessarily (though God knows he deserves it), but Brown.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          I'd like to train to become the sniper. Please.
          Like a couple of others here I wouldn't need the training, just a little setup time with the appropriate equipment.

I'd consider doing it for free for the greater good.

Comment

Next to decide the weapon.

This piece of artillery looks like just the ticket Barrett M107

If seriously planning something like that, I think a remote controlled bomb-laden plane might be the way to go.
            Last edited by OwlHoot; 15 July 2009, 18:41.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Next to decide the weapon.
              How about a couple of those sentry guns out of Aliens linked to some facial recognition software?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It's a bitch getting the match grade 50 cal ammo though.
                .50 calibre ammunition would be by far and away too large a round to be used for this task.

If someone wants to google the size of a .50 round, they'll see the nature of the problem.

NOTE: If anyone is reading this from any governmental bodies, this is a simple exercise in humour and is not to be considered to be a conspiracy or anything of that nature. None of the posters on here (AFAIA) is Gary McKinnon and, whilst we're on the subject of Mr McKinnon - FFS, try him in the UK; if at all. Note also CPS guidance in matters of mental health.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  How about a couple of those sentry guns out of Aliens linked to some facial recognition software?
                  Yup. I'm afraid "nuking from orbit" might be a tad indiscriminate.

Comment

Is this incitement to murder ? Be careful cos you don't know who polices these boards. You could end up like poor David Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                    X