• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stinking trains...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinking trains...

This morning's commute was immensely improved by the stench of sour milk pervading the carriage...

I can still smell it now... (a sensory hallucination I trust, rather than something adhering to me... )

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    This morning's commute was immensely improved by the stench of sour milk pervading the carriage...
    That's what you get when you mix 8 bottles of bacardi breezer, some stomach lining and half a kebab and let it marinade overnight into a train seat.

I never sit down when travelling valley express

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Then there was the struggle to get off the damn thing past 3 cyclists...
      Not something I would of thought as the biggest problem of the day for a Giant Alien Lizard keeping a low profile in an edukational establishment until they're ready to take over the world.

You've got a tail.... use it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I can still smell it now... (a sensory hallucination I trust, rather than something adhering to me... )
        Maybe it *IS* you, just a thought.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X