• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Betrayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betrayed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...esert-him.html

Labour MPs were accused of hypocrisy last night after abandoning Gary McKinnon in his fight against extradition to the U.S.

Dozens had previously given written pledges of their support to the Asperger's Syndrome sufferer.

But only eight stuck to their guns and joined the Tories and Liberal Democrats in voting against the Government.

Lying Labor Scum.
    Bored.

If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.
      I know it's been said many times before by all and sundry, but it bears repeating: you really are an incredibly stupid cretin.

HTH, but not counting on it.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

The vote was about reversing the moronic extradition treaty we have with the US, not on whether McKinnon should be extradited - a subtle but important distinction.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If you can't do the time, don't be mentally ill
          Fixed that for you.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Fixed that for you.

I bet there's lots of mentally ill people in prisons. It's one of the best places for them IMO, bearing in mind the lack of suitable facilities elsewhere.

Comment

I bet there's lots of mentally ill people in prisons. It's one of the best places for them IMO, bearing in mind the lack of suitable facilities elsewhere.

(Sorry, mental illness not being treated = personal bug bear).

In the interests of returning this thread to being the "voice of nonsense", wibble.

Comment

Funny how he was diagnosed with aspergers during his legal battle then isn't it.

Perhaps it's just the cynic in me.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Funny how he was diagnosed with aspergers during his legal battle then isn't it.

Perhaps it's just the cynic in me.
                  Funny old thing, mental illness, as several folk on here will testify.

If you can function as part of society, then why would you (or your GP) ever know you were a couple of prawns short of a full sandwich?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Funny old thing, mental illness, as several folk on here will testify.

If you can function as part of society, then why would you (or your GP) ever know you were a couple of prawns short of a full sandwich?
                    Everyone I've ever met with Aspergers (granted that's only 3 people) were all diagnosed at school. It's not hard to miss Aspergers. There's daydreaming and then there's no-one at home with Aspergers.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X