• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Listening Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Listening Party

You signed a petition asking the Prime Minister to "call a general election
    immediately."

The Prime Minister's Office has responded to that petition and you can view
    it here: http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page20043
    What a complete waste of time. Am I surprised? Um. No.
    In the meantime, you may be interested to read the Government’s recently published plan, Building Britain’s Future. The document sets out a radical vision for a fairer, stronger and more prosperous society for all.
    "Eat tulip and Die" seems to be the only appropriate response to this.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Building Britain’s Future.

Digging Britain's Grave

Comment

Most popular petition;
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/please-go/
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Yes. I signed that one as well Mitch and fully expecting the same outcome.

Has there ever been a petition on the No. 10 that they have acted upon?

What a bunch of glib, patronising cock-trumpets they are

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I can't believe people waste time setting these up and/or voting for them.

It's all a ruse to keep people off the streets protesting.

Comment

Working...
          X