• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Every cloud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every cloud

has a silver lining

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/sw...swine-flu.html

Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      Ffs
      WHS.... Can we get back into the traditional way a Interweb thingy Board works.... you know we read other peoples Tulip before we post the same Tulip!

Comment

You know, with her in that nice suit and made up like that and with the light behind her and her hair done in those waves...

... I still couldn't, never mind wouldn't.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Rubbish thread titles are to blame.

"Cherie Blair Catches Swine Flu" would have put a quick stop to it. Enough of your oh-so-clever ironic suspense-generating titles, new thread posters!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            Rubbish thread titles are to blame.

"Cherie Blair Catches Swine Flu" would have put a quick stop to it. Enough of your oh-so-clever ironic suspense-generating titles, new thread posters!
            How long have you worked in IT? You're supposed to be accustomed to deciphering a crap spec.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
            X