• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stool softner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stool softner

You know that those women advertise on tv.

Does it work!?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Yep...

Need to drink a lot of water as well, mind...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What's wrong with a curry and pints?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        What's wrong with a curry and pints?
        That would be the Stool of Repentance.

Comment

Norovirus is working for me...
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

"Stool Pigeon, ow ow ow ow"

Well, a certain Mr Cooper's slogan surely was:

"Stools out for summer"

although I'm not sure about the line:

"no more pencils, no more..."

as I've found those to be a cheaper and more readily available alternative to the extraction device employed by an enthusiastic, large chested nurse.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Real ale.

Sorted.

The yeast must be live.

(Or a curry with a boiled egg in it).
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

8 pints of Guiness and a trip to Bali - You'll never tulip solid again.

Originally posted by Kevin Bloody Wilson
                ten days in bali, got four days to go
                ten days of terror cos im glued to the throne,And im tuliptin' in litres and firin' both ends,i'll never tulip solid again.

And its cost me a fortune for this holiday, stead of pissin' it up, christ, im tuliptin' it away.
                cause im glued to the loo while my mates are out ragin', i'll never tulip solid again.

I'll never tulip solid again,
                or hold anything down for aslong as i live, cause me arse is jammed open from freckle fatigue, i'll never tulip solid again.

I called mum back home, she sed mix up a cup. of cornflour and gravox to thicken it up, then she pissed her self laughin and hung up the phone, i'll never tulip solid again.

Just had a crap and im wipin me ring, havent quite finished, start spewin' again, Jesus, hope i remember to use the right hand, i'll never tulip solid again.

i'll never tulip solid again, so i'll rig up a faucet to stick up me ring, at least wen i fart i wont splatter me jeans, i'll never tulip solid again.

I'm doin' cartwheels as i try to guess, a crap or a chunder- christ whats comin' next, will it spray through me fingers or run down me leg, i'll never tulip solid agen.

slipped on some tulip a foot thick on the floor, skid arse over tit, then i spewed a bit more, Now i gotta sift through it cause me denture fell in, i'll never tulip solid agen.

I'll never tulip solid again, me rings hangin' out n me guts have caved in, i'll be buried in a bucket and me mates will all sing- "he'll never tulip solid again"

Comment

Or fuit, veg and water i.e. a better diet? Nah, that's stupid.

Comment

Hi Zeity - been lurking more than posting! And blogging.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X