• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy news

Anyone got any?

Yeah. The baby survived !!

Comment

I will laugh when you die.

Comment

I've got a new contract

Comment

People getting off the bench; dx4100 finding out he is expecting a kid; I woke up this morning and still have my health; most of us have marketable skills here and even those who are on the bench are more fortunate than most because sooner or later they will get back to work; it's Friday...

The list of things to be happy about is endless of you bother to look for them.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I feel so sick, I can't eat. No problem with the diet today.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

The Moon is in Love with the deep blue Sea ....

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
                I've got a new contract
                That is good news

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Anyone got any?
                  Yep. Cyberman will die when DimPrawn laughs. However, rumour has it that when DimPrawn strips in front of Cyberman, Cyberman's head will explode in jealousy.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I got made an offer - which is a joke as I am contract [fixed term]. But got 3 months pay plus a "thank you" to either leave or a chance to move to Operations in Prague doing it all again for the company their - NO THANKS! Should have taken longer doing my job!

So will be chilling and get something hopefully in Sept

Comment

Working...
                    X