• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chart of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart of the day

oh dear!

Originally posted by AtW

oh dear!

Typical scaremongering here chaps, the jobs losses via insolvencies are more than offset by NLs recruitment of 22000 Government Insolvency Officers, whom naturally will not bite the hand that feeds them and return NL to a greater majority come next election.

Rejoice !

Or else ...

Comment

Insolvencies here are individual...

Comment

AtW, what makes you think insolvencies are not Markov processes ?

Comment

Please show me where I expressed my thoughts suggesting they are or they are not Markov process.

Comment

I don't care if other people are going bankrupt though. I'm not nor am I likely to. Ever.

Am I missing the point?
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Please show me where I expressed my thoughts suggesting they are or they are not Markov process.
              Please do express your thoughts, but try not to look like a chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                Please do express your thoughts, but try not to look like a chump.
                So you can't point to place where I said its not Markov related, simple yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  So you can't point to place where I said its not Markov related, simple yes or no?
                  Yes, I can AtW. Just about here ...........................^

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                    Yes, I can AtW. Just about here ...........................^
                    Are you a retard? The phrase you pointing to does not contain statement from me stating anything Markov related in regards to that chart.

Comment

Working...
                    X