• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

H1n1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H1n1

We're all doooooooooooooooomed.

Anyway - I've been diagnosed and quarantined as a consequence so am sitting on my arse at home working rather than on site. Spent much of last night blowing chunks and will be lying on the couch a lot over the weekend...whilst I'm meant to pick up meds at Boots tomorrow I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should leave the house.

Anyone near Greenwich?

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Anyone near Greenwich?
    Not anymore!!!!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Anyway - I've been diagnosed and quarantined as a consequence so am sitting on my arse at home working rather than on site. Spent much of last night blowing chunks and will be lying on the couch a lot over the weekend...whilst I'm meant to pick up meds at Boots tomorrow I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should leave the house.

Anyone near Greenwich?
      Do us all a favour and go and infect CyberTory.

Thanks

BTW, best wishes for a speedy recovery
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

How were you diagnosed? Blood test or swab or some numpty on the phone?

Sound more like Norovirus to me:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Norovir.../Symptoms.aspx

Comment

Anyone near Greenwich?
          Is he your new boyfriend?
          King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Anyone near Greenwich?
            You keep it south of the water!

Should we blow up the bridges? Just to be safe.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

CUK will have to quarantined.
              No-one leave.

STOP RIGHT THERE!
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                How were you diagnosed? Blood test or swab or some numpty on the phone?

Sound more like Norovirus to me:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Norovir.../Symptoms.aspx
                Numpty on 'phone initially, then mate = biochemist came in and took a swab.

Confirmation this morning.

The throwing up bit was a new development - the diarroheals have meant that I've eaten practically sod all for about a week. Great weight loss plan, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Take off & nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure...
                  Sure is. Did they listen? No. Look what happened.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Sure is. Did they listen? No. Look what happened.
                    This is a multi-million dollar installation here, and he can't make those kind of decisions, he's just a grunt.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X