• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Didn't the met office predict a scorching summer this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't the met office predict a scorching summer this year?

Well the rain feels warm.

Well, it might not be sunny but it's pretty hot here.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporat...r20090430.html
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It's not over yet...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Some people post as trolls but are really intelligent. You only fulfil the first part.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Some people post as trolls but are really intelligent. You only fulfil the first part.
          So he is one part up on you then sg.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Where I is it's been raining and raining and raining. If it's not rainging it overcast and looks like rain.

The met predict "below average rainfall" and "barbeque summer".

Sorry if that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Where I is it's been raining and raining and raining. If it's not rainging it overcast and looks like rain.

The met predict "below average rainfall" and "barbeque summer".

Sorry if that offends you.
              You should get out of that depressing micro-climate around Swindon then. We've had some cracking barbecues...

That said, we did have three months of rainfall in 2 hours the other week. That's going to bump the average...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
              X