• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Stabbity stab stab stab moment...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Stabbity stab stab stab moment...

Spotted the hideous Rt Hon Peter Hain MP on the other platform this morning...

Sadly, I didn't have a meat cleaver handy at the time...
    Last edited by zeitghost; 20 July 2009, 07:57.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Spotte the hideous Rt Hon Peter Hain MP on the other platform this morning...

About three years ago I was sitting opposite David Milliband on the 17:35 Waterloo\Weymouth train. There's never a cleaver around when you want one.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I did think of pushing him under the 7:40 to London Paddington, but I'd have missed my train.
      There will be another train. Opportunities like that are rare.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Presumably the permatanned one would've given a particular orange tone to whatever he is: so much so, in fact, that he might be referred to have Tangoed the train that you pushed him in front of!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Spotted the hideous Rt Hon Peter Hain MP on the other platform this morning...

This blog might help you. It wont let you stab him but you can express your true feelings.

Some might say NSFW, but I'm not sure.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Some might say NSFW, but I'm not sure.
            All looked fine for work until I got to the Jacqui Smith bit

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              All looked fine for work until I got to the Jacqui Smith bit
              You should see the one dedicated to the evil snot goblin!
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                You should see the one dedicated to the evil snot goblin!
                I'll save that for when I am not in an open plan office

Comment

Working...
                X