• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C++/.Net/WinCE (SmartPhone) Developer required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C++/.Net/WinCE (SmartPhone) Developer required

Looking for a contract developer for a minimum 3 months work with the following skillset:

C/C++:
    Win32/WinCE (SmartPhone)
    GUI
    WinInet
    SOAP
    XML
    Cryptography
    WAP/WDP/SMS

C#:
    ASP.Net
    Web Services
    Cryptography
    XML/XSD
    SQL Server
    ADO.Net
    IIS

Please respond with rates and availability.

Jeez,

You need all that to do a UI for a mobi?
    Glad that I work at the lower layers.

FWIW, if my company's experience is anything to go by, just asking for the one main thing that you want gets you a tiny response. Asking for the whole suite is going to result in SFA. These people just don't seem to exist in the looking-for-work ranks.

tim

Comment

Quite @#%$

Tim, this is a very common problem with clients.

Each requirement you add will quarter the available pool of people who can do it, are available and want to work for you starting at around 25.

Clients should be careful to limit the things they see as urgent to just one or two golden nuggets.

It is too easy to see everything as essential.

In terms of the requirement stated, I can be pretty certain that nobody will be found to have all those skills who is not already gainfully in work.

Comment

we can work with u

Hello,
        As i talked with Mr. Neo from New York.
        Let me introduce my self and small info about my company.
        I am Sanjay From india(New Delhi). We are having a software company in india with hving 50 professionals in our software development dept and near about 100 professionals in our Data Entry division. Now i am planning to co-operate with a Talent Person from your Country. If you are really intersted to working with us . please confirm me.

We are into software development, website development, web applications, Desktop applications, web designing, logo designing, Flash animations, catoon designing, and any types of data entry and data conversion works like PDF conversion ETC.

For more details please visit our website
        www.connectinfosoft.com/services.asp
        www.connectinfosoft.com/protfolio.asp

If you are really intersted to be our business parter you can get profit from each projects send by you as well as commission also.
        You dont need to put any money towards our company.. We will only take you if you will marketing over there and get projects from there...

Mail me in details if you hv any query?.

Awaiting for your reply.

Sanjay Kumar
        Connect Infosoft India
        URL:www.connectinfosoft.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Re: we can work with u

I wonder what I French would look like to a Frenchman.

Comment

Working...
          X