• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cool picture thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool picture thread

riots in Paris..
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Isn't that Old Trafford?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Isn't that Old Trafford?
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Isn't that Old Trafford?
        It will be after Sunday! Come on you Blues!

Comment

End of an era up there, I reckon.

All this talk about a "transitional period" - I remember people saying the same thing about Liverpool in the early nineties. No-one realised their era ended in 1991 until about 1998.

Sir Alex needs a clear-out and six top class new players. He isn't going to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            riots in Paris..
            Is it me, or has the BBC's coverage of the Paris riots been muted almost to the point of non-existence?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Mud Whelk

Corrr!
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

End of an era up there, I reckon.

All this talk about a "transitional period" - I remember people saying the same thing about Liverpool in the early nineties. No-one realised their era ended in 1991 until about 1998.

Sir Alex needs a clear-out and six top class new players. He isn't going to get them.
                down down down ....... soon they will be like Leeds to much debt, not getting results.....
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

"Sir Alex needs a clear-out and six top class new players. He isn't going to get them."

I think he needs 2 top class mid field players and some good squad players and those on the injured list back again.

I think the front 2 ar good. The Back 4 are good when the midfield are not being overrun. Centre mid is where we have the problem and he is called Fletcher!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    down down down ....... soon they will be like Leeds to much debt, not getting results.....
                    Pity in a way. The Blue Monster has got too few challengers at the moment. And I don't mean Wigan.

Comment

Working...
                    X