• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you experienced in wearing a suit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you experienced in wearing a suit?

Serous, some numpty agent just asked me this on the phone. Or to put it in her words; 'with what dress codes are you experienced?

Well right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I do however have a selection of well fitting suits and ties in the wardrobe, ready to be worn ate the moment i can send an invoice for wearing them.

How nutty is this?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Serous, some numpty agent just asked me this on the phone. Or to put it in her words; 'with what dress codes are you experienced?

Well right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I do however have a selection of well fitting suits and ties in the wardrobe, ready to be worn ate the moment i can send an invoice for wearing them.

How nutty is this?
    Let me guess ... WTC Zuid?

Comment

HAB would have a list of a variety of suits he's experienced in:

Gimp Masks
      YMCA costumes
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Let me guess ... WTC Zuid?
        Drinks in De Blauwe Engel?

/wish i was still there...
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          HAB would have a list of a variety of suits he's experienced in:

Gimp Masks
          YMCA costumes
          You reminiscing?

Comment

"I have five years experience in dress codes (build.suits) and three years experience in casual 2.1"

God, these halfwits!!
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
              Drinks in De Blauwe Engel?

/wish i was still there...
              Ah, the joys of ABN Amro... and being close enough to the airport to get out of there!

Comment

Nazi brownshirt, KKK bedsheet and naked druid.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Prince Harry, KKK bedsheet and naked druid.
                  fixed that for you

HTH

Comment

How nutty is this?
                    It's not nutty at all.

It's a backlash against the casual dress code that almost became an 'optional' dress code in some layed-back nu-medja places.

We'll be back in 80's power suits before xmas.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X