• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whos had Swine Flu ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos had Swine Flu ?

Early days I know but who has currently had it ?
    Yes
    13.51%
    No
    86.49%

The poll is expired.

I had it and died and so cannot vote.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I had it and died and so cannot vote.

HTH
      You voted No !

Comment

If I had I wouldn't admit it as a hysterical few on here would probably want to come and burn my house down to stop old people and pregnant women catching it from me
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          If I had I wouldn't admit it as a hysterical few on here would probably want to come and burn my house down to stop old people and pregnant women catching it from me
          People with Swine Flu should be burned alive.

Comment

Not yet, but my missus has been sent home from work with suspected (Two people she works with do).

Though she's not got a temperature, just feeling a bit queezy and dodgy tummy etc, so I'm not convinced yet ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Didn't we just have this poll?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Didn't we just have this poll?
                When's that ever stopped CUK flogging a subject to death ... then going for another few years to make sure it's really really done?
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Please note get your vote in early as :-

This poll will close on 30th July 2009 at 15:47

By which time if the sun is to be believed we will all be dead.

Comment

I wonder if AndyW has had swine 'flu.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X