• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch out Ziety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out Ziety

and keep away from Surrey.

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/r...l/article.html

<snip>
    A giant spider was released into the Surrey wilderness after the man who found it took advice from friends on the web.
    Spanning the size of a human hand, a huntsman spider or Australian tarantula, hitch-hiked 5,000 miles in a flat-packed shed from China to the UK.
    A familiar sight to fans of the show I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here, the spider could now give residents a live dose of the reality programme.
    Known to shelter in homes in hot countries, the lizard-eating arachnid is not deadly, but can deliver a powerful punch.
    </snip>

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'm getting the Flit gun ready for it...
    My Mother had a Flit gun
    It was not devoid of charm
    A bit of Flit came out of it
    The rest went up 'er arm.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      the lizard-eating arachnid is not deadly
      I bet a lizard didn't write that.

Comment

Working...
      X