• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let's hear it for sasguru!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hear it for sasguru!!

You know, when he first started posting on here, people laughed. And nothing has changed!!
    Seriously though, thousands of posts later, and all of those penned by a man who relies for his thought processes on a small cluster of dust particles oscillating around the gloomy expanses of his head in sync with overhead power cables and little else. Why it is nothing short of miraculous. We salute you sir!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

So I see you're on the bench Corporal Bhoy.
    Not really surprising now is it?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You smell like socks.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You smell like socks.
        Woooooooo. Rapier-like!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Woooooooo. Rapier-like!!
          What did you have for lunch today?

Comment

What did you have for lunch today?
            Now that is more your level. Did you work that sentence out on your own or did someone else help?

Comment

Now that is more your level. Did you work that sentence out on your own or did someone else help?
              Just trying to figure out who you belong to.

Anyone know?

Comment

Anyone know?
                To a master sockpuppetier....apparently. I reckon it's Cybertroll.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Anyone know?
                  I know what you're thinking. No one could be that stupid, hence this must be a sockpuppet. Think again - SB is actually as real and idiotic as he sounds. But what do you expect from some rear-echelon cannon-fodder potato-peeler. Sadly he's too old and fat to go to Iraq or Afghanistan and do some good.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hey sg, you're back. What happened, I assume the "happy special bus" that drops you home did not get lost tonight then?
                    Really giving it large with all the sockpuppets tonight too I see. Your self-esteem must have taken a real hit earlier eh? Never mind.

Now do you have any real blows to land or are you going to stick to the same old tried and failed powderpuff gibberish?

Comment

Working...
                    X