• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deport them.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deport them.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6723293.ece

Somalian gangster who murdered WPC Beshenivsky in an armed robbery couldn't be deported to his native Somalia, a country reckoned to be too dangerous. But what did he do when hunted by the police? He fled to Somalia! Not too dangerous then. Deport him. And his like.

Originally posted by expat View Post
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6723293.ece

Somalian gangster who murdered WPC Beshenivsky in an armed robbery couldn't be deported to his native Somalia, a country reckoned to be too dangerous. But what did he do when hunted by the police? He fled to Somalia! Not too dangerous then. Deport him. And his like.
    I'm going to do a bit of self-sabotage here. Stand by.

This Somali gangster is a ****tard of the highest order and deserves to die of something particularly painful over a long, drawn-out timescale.

But. He's NOT guilty of murder.

The judge today made for an interesting piece of case law: despite not having pulled the trigger, this scumwank is still in the eyes of the law, the murderer.

Discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      I'm going to do a bit of self-sabotage here. Stand by.

This Somali gangster is a ****tard of the highest order and deserves to die of something particularly painful over a long, drawn-out timescale.

But. He's NOT guilty of murder.

The judge today made for an interesting piece of case law: despite not having pulled the trigger, this scumwink is still in the eyes of the law, the murderer.

Discuss?
      In some states in the US being an accomplice is enough to get the death penalty. Not quite the same here I know but in my opinion he should be deported but there's no guarantee as to the length of time he'd serve behind bars there anyway.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Shame that we can't just hang him.

Comment

this is the sort of thing that really peeves me off though. The toe-rag (an illegal immegrant) who kidnapped the nurse gets 8 years (at our expence), after which time IF he is released he will be deported.

Why in heavens's name is he not immediately kicked out??? Am I missing something or has the world gone mad?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            this is the sort of thing that really peeves me off though. The toe-rag (an illegal immegrant) who kidnapped the nurse gets 8 years (at our expence), after which time IF he is released he will be deported.

Why in heavens's name is he not immediately kicked out??? Am I missing something or has the world gone mad?

He has Human Rights !! Thank Labour for that. Tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post

Not read the news article, but doesn't the 8 years (well probably 4 or 5 in reality) mean he's in prison ie being punished? If we start just deporting convicting crims, that's no longer a punishment. That's what too many Euro countries do with our football hooligans - if they were imprisoned for a year or two after smashing up bars it may be more of a deterrent.
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                The judge today made for an interesting piece of case law: despite not having pulled the trigger, this scumwink is still in the eyes of the law, the murderer.

Discuss?
                I think...
                if you are proven to have set in progress a chain of events that was intended to and did kill somebody, then you're guilty of murder. That would include ordering a killing.

A ready-reckoner here, for people interested in disturbing clip-art:
                http://www.lawcom.gov.uk/docs/lc304_easyread_web.pdf
                Last edited by thunderlizard; 22 July 2009, 17:52.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  I think...
                  if you are proven to have set in progress a chain of events that was intended to and did kill somebody, then you're guilty of murder. That would include ordering a killing.

A ready-reckoner here, for people interested in disturbing clip-art:
                  Gorilla organisation £15 17/09/08

A bystander, in law, can also be charged with murder under certain circumstances. That has been the case for many years.

Comment

The Somalians are starting to get quite a bit of muscle in Glasgow these days and have started selling crack cocaine which has never really been done in the city, heroin, yes, but the gangsters in Glasgow decided not to sell crack to the dealers.

There is going to be a war soon and the local hard men are not looking forward to taking on a bunch of African loonies who were probably given a AK47 for their 8th birthday.

Comment

Working...
                    X