• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to save the UK Part II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to save the UK Part II

1) Deport everyone (but arrange to pay 50k per head so they can make a new start in their new country)

2) Allow people to come back in and re-settle at a charge of £100k per head. Scrap all dole, benefit and free NHS - only those who are confident of making their own way can come in; Income tax to be fixed at 10p in the pound max (to pay for army and defence).

Simple isn't it? I'm sure Oz and those nice European neighbours will accept our people exports.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    1) Deport everyone (but arrange to pay 50k per head so they can make a new start in their new country)

2) Allow people to come back in and re-settle at a charge of £100k per head. Scrap all dole, benefit and free NHS - only those who are confident of making their own way can come in; Income tax to be fixed at 10p in the pound max (to pay for army and defence).

Simple isn't it? I'm sure Oz and those nice European neighbours will accept our people exports.
    I already have the solution.....invade France. It'll work I tell ya!!
    1. Forces us to rebuild our industry, and gives it something to do.
    2. Gets all the spotty faced young thugs off the street, and gives them something to do.
    3. The rest of the world will love us again because we are doing something so noble.
    4. Once we've beaten them (should take about 20 minutes if history is anything to go by - after all Nelson beat them one handed) we won't have to pay so much for skiing holidays, or wine.
    5. Arsenal's football team can be declared English.

Can't understand why we haven't done it yet.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Come off it !! We'd all volunteer to go for 50K.

I've got 100K so I'd get back in. Sounds a lucrative idea to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post

You see -- It works!!!!
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Don't let the door hit your arse...
          Me, me, me...

Comment

How is being 50k down lucrative?
            Still Invoicing

Comment

You see -- It works!!!!
              I know that he is offensive but do you really think that everyone will abandon Britain just to get away from Cybertwunt?

Comment

Working...
              X