• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

my daddy is better than all of you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my daddy is better than all of you

all of you
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    all of you
    He might be but my dad is better than yours and could beat him up.

Comment

Oh good grief, how embarrassing - sorry everybody. That'll teach me not to leave myself logged on.

Don't you just love school holidays?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How do you know when even your mum doesn't know who he is.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think this might have to run for a while....

Where's that "evil genius" smiley?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

My Dad died in 1998. I still miss him.

Comment

Frankie Boyle did a good variation on this for kids with gay parents.

Kid 1 : My dad can kick your dads arse!
              Kid 2 : No my Dad can kick your your Dads arse!
              Kid 3 : My Dad would **** both your dad's up the arse.
              Kid 3 : And your Dads would enjoy it!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                Oh good grief, how embarrassing - sorry everybody. That'll teach me not to leave myself logged on.

Don't you just love school holidays?
                Well, your kid's spelling is good but they need to work on punctuation and capitalisation.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  What a charming piece of work you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X