• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are we all going to talk about next week?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we all going to talk about next week?

I have run out of ideas.

Suggestions please?

When does next week start?

That was a suggestion for a topic.

Maybe.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

or when does it end or how long does it last and what happens in between? QED
      Last edited by ancient; 5 November 2005, 20:48.

Comment

How about house prices?

Comment

Weekly/Monthly pay

It's my first full monthly pay from a contract role next week, I've been used to weekly pay for a year...........had to wait the best part of 7 weeks to be paid........I prefer weekly pay....discuss
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Weekly pay is definitely your best bet. Look at the accounts of just about any agency and, well, if they were the only plumbers in the area you wouldn't employ them for fear of the job not being finished.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Later in the week I thought I might talk about the Elephant and the Tree Metaphor - let's see what happens........
              Last edited by ancient; 5 November 2005, 21:48.

Comment

Mr Green

Are you the one holding the bag or is that a picture of your rear end?.......

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
                  It's my first full monthly pay from a contract role next week, I've been used to weekly pay for a year...........had to wait the best part of 7 weeks to be paid........I prefer weekly pay....discuss
                  I think this is a big issue.

Many of us have been spoilt on weekly pay.

Sometimes agents cut this out to four weekly to help the cash flow.

Then there are those Clients who pay supposedly within 30 days of the end of the month and dont! and still expect you to work without a contract.

Start a thread...

Comment

Dwarfs?

Comment

Working...
                    X