• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norwich North

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwich North

12 Runners

Peter Baggs (Independent)
    Thomas Burridge (Libertarian Party)
    Anne Fryatt (None of The Above Party)
    Bill Holden (Independent)
    Laud Howling (The Official Monster Raving Loony Party)
    Craig Murray (Put An Honest Man into Parliament)
    Chris Ostrowski (Labour)
    April Pond (Liberal Democrat)
    Rupert Read (Green)
    Chloe Smith (Conservative)
    Glenn Tingle (UK Independence Party)
    Robert West (British National Party)

CUK predictions please.

Also, I thought None of The Above Party wasn't allowed?

"none of the above" would be a clever idea, except in a parliamentary election the candidates are listed in alphabetical order of surname and hers begins with F.

Comment

ooh - have just realised that Craig Murray is the "Murder in Samarkand" man, so he should win, even if his party name suggests he has gone round the bend by now.

Comment

I don't really care who wins, so long as PWC (Party of War Criminals) get their arses handed to them.

Comment

This constituency returned a Labour MP all the way through the 1970s - even in 1979, so I suspect Labour will retain it.

If they don't they are truly doomed.

Comment

1. Tory
            2. Lib Dem
            3. Green
            4. UKIP
            5. Labour
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
              This constituency returned a Labour MP all the way through the 1970s - even in 1979, so I suspect Labour will retain it.

If they don't they are truly doomed.
              Suspect that recently this might have been down to the fact that Ian Gibson was a pain in the arse to the party machine!

Comment

Labour will retain it. The whole expenses fiasco has blown over. If Labour don't then this really is a bad omen for them. Brown furious and in full panic mode if that happens.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Labour will retain it. The whole expenses fiasco has blown over. If Labour don't then this really is a bad omen for them. Brown furious and in full panic mode if that happens.
                  I take the place is full of thick-as-pigtulip chavs on benefits and public sector workers then?

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    Care to have a small wager on that?

Comment

Working...
                    X