• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Them riots in Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them riots in Paris

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4409854.stm

Does this smack of muslims trying to take control of the city. Thinly veiled threats. Outrage that a tear gas grenade went off "near a mosque". Shock horror how terrible. Lets have two weeks of rioting then. That's okay.

Madness.

Army. Guns. Shoot. Simple.

It offers a good chance to loot local stores.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Managed to torch 700 cars yesterday according to Bliar's Broadcasting.
      That's almost as many cars that are torched in swansea on a hourly basis.

If I had a penny for every car that was torched in swansea this week then I'd have £12,345
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Army. Guns. Shoot. Simple.

You know, I never used to think that was an appropriate response to unrest but now I do.

Do these idiots really think this kind of stupidity will provoke any other response from the majority population in the host countries.

Comment

From what i understand it's a pretty similar situation as the Brixton riots of the 80's. Basic recipe as follows

1)Take one poor and run down area, filled with mainly poor unemployed youths of minority of your choice
          2) Increase police presence dramaticlly for whatever reason (Have them stop on the street every young male youth of previous selected minority that they see)
          3) Shake and stir

Sit back and watch the molotov cocktails fly

Comment

If they don't like it in France they should bugger off to the UK.

Comment

2 weeks of rioting eh??? Well should wipe the pompous grin of the face of Chirac. Thought France was supposed to be utopia were the everyone lived in .Egalite', Fratenite', Liberte' someone pass me the sick bucket
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

We all know where this is leading: the French are going to come, cap in hand, to the UK and the US to get them out of the sh1t again.

Just say Non!
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  We all know where this is leading: the French are going to come, cap in hand, to the UK and the US to get them out of the sh1t again.

Just say Non!
                  I was wondering thismorning - when would hte French come and ask for help - TBO I don't think they would.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

sounds like they need some money from the EU to sort this out

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X