• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone here's young children had Swine Flu?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone here's young children had Swine Flu?

What was it like for them?

Mild or very worryingly hard time for them?

A colleague's (on another floor thankfully) children have it now, as had he.
    They caught it off him. He's Ok now.
    He reckons it's no worse than any other flu - just a bit more intense and long lasting.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mate's 3 year old son had it last week. He was asking for rocket lollies after a couple of days...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Friend of mine's 7 year old had it over the weekend. He felt a bit poorly for a while, far less so than the normal flu we went down with over Christmas. He was fine by yesterday.

Comment

I heard it's far worse in children who've been exposed to chutney spoons.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            They have massive mental trauma, they're more vulnerable and have less will to live.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Chutney Spoon View Post
                Love the avatar !!

Comment

My 7 year old twins had it but they weren't badly affected. Only the one day each when they felt sufficiently poorly to confine themselves to the sofa.

I actually had a cold immediately after that made me feel worse. The wife felt the worse of all but only for a 24 hour period.

The eldest didn't get it at all!

Comment

My 8 year old had flu and basically slept for around 48 hrs only waking for calpol and loo breaks. she seemed tons better on the 4th day. She seemed to get over it much quicker than me
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X