• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's legacy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's legacy

As he nears the end, what will Tony Blair's legacy be? What will be his "place in history"?

And nothing silly, like "foisting this on the nation".

Last edited by stackpole; 6 November 2005, 00:39.

Like both of you would not marry her knowing how much she earns.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Like both of you would not marry her knowing how much she earns.
      And that, AtW, is where you are wrong. I don't earn as much as her, but it is enough. I'd like more of course, but not at any price!

Anyway, most of her money goes on Tony's negative-equity mortgage!

Comment

And once Tony is out of power I don't think Matrix Chambers will be quite as profitable...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          And once Tony is out of power I don't think Matrix Chambers will be quite as profitable...
          Charity takings around the world will be though, without Cherie Blair there to demand the lion's share for boring speeches.

Comment

Working...
          X