• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"UK Bosses Push for 250,000 IT Jobs" - TATA? WTF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"UK Bosses Push for 250,000 IT Jobs" - TATA? WTF?

Surprised no one else has spotted this
    http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004456.html

“The over-riding goal of the manifesto is to increase UK technology jobs by 250,000,” said the document’s signatories, who include BT Global Services, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Media, Oracle, Tata Consultancy UK, Kingfisher IT and INSEAD.
    Tata? BT Global Services? Surely them getting involved is akin to Hitler looking after a Jewish nursery...

This is from the UK section of Tata's website:
    But the bulk of our recruitments are still done in India. We bring people for specific projects, because the mobility of people is critical in our Global Networked Delivery Model. Our people come here, understand the requirements, engage with the client and help take work back to the offshore centre.
    Twunting parasites.

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post

Tata? BT Global Services? Surely them getting involved is akin to Hitler looking after a Jewish nursery...

Twunting parasites.
    Much dearness, plenty slowness.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Twunting parasites.
      I couldn't believe that either when I read who signed it. It's all tulipe anyway.

Comment

now then lads

better watch what your saying or lippy will be along in a minute to accuse you of being BNP fascists

Comment

Twunting parasites.
          Truly astonishing. I wonder if the PCG have picked up on this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Truly astonishing. I wonder if the PCG have picked up on this yet?
            Where's Malvolio? I might have to actually email the PCG myself about this.

"And Gordon Brown smiled as he handed the vulnerable child over to Hitler. Hitler smiled back at him, as he stroked the child, whilst clutching a Luger behind his back. Allowing Hitler to look after the nursery was going to be a sure fire vote winner thought Gordon. At least until they were all killed.
            But suddenly there was a shattering explosion and the PCG burst through the door with sten guns and took down Gordon and Adolf, and rescued the children."

Comment

Where's Malvolio? I might have to actually email the PCG myself about this.
              Don't panic, I'm already on the case. Would appreciate a PM with some detail though
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Brill, made me chuckle

But suddenly there was a shattering explosion and the PCG burst through the door with sten guns and took down Gordon and Adolf, and rescued the children."

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                  now then lads

better watch what your saying or lippy will be along in a minute to accuse you of being BNP fascists
                  Oooh! Touchy!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

But suddenly, after over a mere ten years and two general elections and a change of government and an Early Day Motion there was a shattering explosion and the PCG burst through the door with a damp squib and a champagne reception for their staff and took the member's fees and pissed them up against the wall crying "Bugger the Children."
                    fixed this for you
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X