• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No more plugs or cables ... hoooooray !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more plugs or cables ... hoooooray !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8165928.stm

Incredible, I wonder what the range is or the actual charge rate in watts, I bet some of the more anal amongst us on this forum would never have to charge up their battery toys ever again.

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8165928.stm

Incredible, I wonder what the range is or the actual charge rate in watts, I bet some of the more anal amongst us on this forum would never have to charge up their battery toys ever again.
    And I bet some of the brighter amongst us have already discussed this topic. About 3 weeks ago...

Comment

Golly. They've invented induction.

It'll be X-rays next week.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Golly. They've invented induction.

It'll be X-rays next week.

I guess the other side of the "coils" in the transformer will just be on say your mobile phone.

Watch those sparks fly !

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          And I bet some of the brighter amongst us have already discussed this topic. About 3 weeks ago...
          WHS

We did this topic recently, I CBA to find the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X