• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Them good ole boys . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them good ole boys . . .

I'm more than happy to have been proven wrong with my prediction that Barack Obama wouldn't last more than a couple of months. I thought that some moonshine crazed nutter with a mail order Winchester would've organised himself a re-election.

However, I can't help thinking that Mr. O may be firmly in the crosshairs now.

The vegetarian option.

I've got friends in Tennessee and they are all armed to the teeth - my mate out there who's a professional photographer has given his wife and kids their own "pieces" and takes them to the practice range. When I asked him why, he said (and I quote): "When Obama gets capped it'll make the Rodney King riots look like a picnic and no ****** is gonna drag my wife from her car without getting a face full of lead". I kid you not.
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 24 July 2009, 09:37.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      I've got friends in Tennessee and they are all armed to the teeth - my mate out their who's a professional photographer has given his wife and kids their own "pieces" and takes them to the practice range. When I asked him why, he said (and I quote): "When Obama gets capped it'll make the Rodney King riots look like a picnic and no ****** is gonna drag my wife from her car without getting a face full of lead". I kid you not.
      Ah, social cohesion at work!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Another reason I don't have a good cultural fit with Septic land.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          I'm more than happy to have been proven wrong with my prediction that Barack Obama wouldn't last more than a couple of months. I thought that some moonshine crazed nutter with a mail order Winchester would've organised himself a re-election.

However, I can't help thinking that Mr. O may be firmly in the crosshairs now.

1. How does Obama find time for minor issues like that?
          2. The chap was rude to the police. They thought he was a burglar. I bet he would have moaned quick enough if the police did nothing and it was a real burglar.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            There's little point in having a piece handy if you don't know how to use it properly...
            Mrs PL, is that you?

Comment

Working...
            X