• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 just not cutting it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 just not cutting it.

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004459.html

The minister stating that releasing the facts might promote non compliance suggests that non compliance is highly unlikely to be investigated, and even if it is investigated, HMRC are unlikely to win.
    If the figures had shown that hundreds, even dozens were being caught and prosecuted she would have been trumpeting the "nowhere to hide" message.
    A refusal to publish in this case is an admission of failure.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

It always was simply a targeted, spiteful, vindictive, and wholly unfair measure. Glad to hear it is proving about as successful as most of the other initiatives this shower of clowns has tried to implement during their time in office. Roll on the Election.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And at the same time, we're all paying to have the unfashionable artex removed from the ceiling of her London flat (that we're paying for)

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        It always was simply a targeted, spiteful, vindictive, and wholly unfair measure. Glad to hear it is proving about as successful as most of the other initiatives this shower of clowns has tried to implement during their time in office. Roll on the Election.
        Dont know how you can say that. After all we are just glorified typists.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Dont know how you can say that. After all we are just glorified typists.
          I am just a

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I am just a

HTH
            The government thinks its not just you

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X