• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speedo's are hazardous to your health

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedo's are hazardous to your health

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...by-police.html

Obviously the police aren't fans of swimwear...

a shame but lets be honest blokes in speedos should be taken outside and shot they just look firkin vile.

imho

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      a shame but lets be honest blokes in speedos should be taken outside and shot they just look firkin vile.

imho
      I have to disagree, Mr P looks rather fine in his.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I may have to agree with Pogle here : Dear BGG please go & buy some speedos & then "model" them for me
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

imho
          The French won't let you in a public pool if you're not wearing a pair of 'budgie smugglers', I've yet to hear a satisfactory answer as to why swim shorts are banned?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

apparently it is because shorts bring too much water out of the pool

personally i think it is to make slightly overweight middle aged blokes look faintly ridicolous

I mean lets face it when you go to buy a calippo from the ice cream seller you worry about 'pop up'!

Comment

I mean lets face it when you go to buy a calippo from the ice cream seller you worry about 'pop up'!
              I once walked the entire length of a beach wearing speedo's when I was in my teens, I couldn't understand why people were giggling as I strode by?

It was only when I sat down that I realised a little bit of scrotum was peeking out.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

"Investigators believe the policeman fired four shots, two of them hitting Mr Heilman in the chest."

Stood over a bloke on the floor, two shots missed?

Can one of our had-actual-experience-of-being-shot-at (i.e. ex-forces) residents comment on that for me? Surely a trained gun-user should be able to shoot a civvy from six feet away and not miss? Or is life not that simple?
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Straying off topic slightly, I remember the days when once in a while a young lady could be seen getting out of the the pool with a swim suit on that had gone translucent after getting wet. Sadly swimming costumes appear to be better made these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Straying off topic slightly, I remember the days when once in a while a young lady could be seen getting out of the the pool with a swim suit on that had gone translucent after getting wet. Sadly swimming costumes appear to be better made these days.
                    Only UV gets through mine.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X