• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ARSFUK Summer Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARSFUK Summer Holiday!

Damn. My browser crashed before I could copy 'n' paste the URL. All I have left is the clipboard copy of the posting. Sorry. Now I cannot remember the full web site address. Anyway, here's what I found:

Subject: ARSFUK Summer Holiday!

OK guys, time for our annual Avoid the Revenues Schemes Forum (UK) summer holiday!

I've identified a forum full of independent IT contractors. They're probably all pretty clueless and bound to be loaded so it'll be a great place for our summer party!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/

So, grab yourself an ID and get spamming. Party on!

Last one to sign up a new customer's a book-keeper!

--
    Ivor Noname
    Unemployed Jockey Financial Services
    Liberia
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Working...
X