• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hacked into Mrs BP's facebook page last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hacked into Mrs BP's facebook page last night

"BrilloPad is the most wonderful boy in the world. Kind hearted warm and generous. I love him so much."

For some reason this generated at 10 minutes rant! Wimmin eh?

Of course CM waded in with "Lol- you tell him! Don't worry, at some stage my foot will meet his nuts tomorrow!!". Couldn't I just have a instead?

It's not too late to run away, you know.

There's the highways and byways of Britain to explore. Sleeping under the stars and living on your wits.

You could buy a motorbike and see the world.

You could set yourself up as a modern day tinker, going from vestibule to vestibule offering luser beasting services to large businesses.

Or, if you want security, HAB has offered. You could always be the pickle fork to his chutney spoon.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Or, if you want security, HAB has offered. You could always be the pickle fork to his chutney spoon.
      I would accept his kind offer. But atw would kill me. I would probaly be pegged out with a nut in each orifice and left to the squirrels.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Of course CM waded in with "my foot will meet his nuts tomorrow!!".
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        But atw would kill me. I would probably be pegged out with a nut in each orifice and left to the squirrels.....
        atw is CM? So he's actually Bazzaski? Wonders never cease.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X