• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Applying for two contracts at the same place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applying for two contracts at the same place

Any advice on applying for two contracts at the same place. One job is more senior than the other but would take either at the moment. How do I get around having two differnt slanted CVs?

Originally posted by Robbie View Post
    Any advice on applying for two contracts at the same place. One job is more senior than the other but would take either at the moment. How do I get around having two differnt slanted CVs?
    Apply for one and make it clear at interview you would like to be considered for the other and let them decide which you are most suitable for.
    Assuming you can get an interview.
    I have done this a number of times. I usualy undersell and let them realise I can do the senior position rather than try for the top post as it is harder for them to turn you down and then offer the lesser role.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
    X