• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Archive for old threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archive for old threads

Where's the archive for the site before 2005. I was interested in my first ever post back in 98/99?

In addition, Milanbenes slandered me back in 2000 and my solicitor has said it's still not too late to take him to the cleaners!

Do we have an archive going back that far!?!

MF in (CUK boy and man) Mode
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Wasn't it a different board way back then.

Comment

Yes and it was much better too. Every post was the wittiest/most interesting/clever thing you had ever heard.

Of course before CUK was even better
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

http://cuk.yuku.com/

Comment

Right we're back to 2002.

But it's true. CUK was much better back in 1999.

Agents always rang you back, Thatcher was still prime minister, IR35 was a mere glint in the eye, beer was tuppence a pint, we still had India and we'd just won the football Euro championships.

Life was good.

What went wrong?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I seen to remember the old board could only hold so many thousand posts against each forum with the older ones being deleted. Hence General doesn't go back that far back but the dull stuff like Technical will go back much further.

Shame. Digging up people's debut posts could have been quite amusing.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              ...Life was good.

What went wrong?
              Cyberman voted Labour.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Did you try the way back machine?

Comment

Working...
                X