• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uh oh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh

I've got a seriously high temperature and I'm starting to feel a bit tulip. Bring on the Tamiflu...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I've got a seriously high temperature and I'm starting to feel a bit tulip. Bring on the Tamiflu...
    This would never have happened under the Tories.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Have you been licking the chutney spoon again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Have you been licking the chutney spoon again?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

There was a doctor from one of the Public Health Laboratories being interviewed on Radio 4 the other evening. He revealed that, out of the patients they've tested since this "epidemic" began, only 10% actually had swine flu - the rest had the common cold or similar commonplace diseases

Nation of hypochondriacs

Comment

But get well soon Stu <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              There was a doctor from one of the Public Health Laboratories being interviewed on Radio 4 the other evening. He revealed that, out of the patients they've tested since this "epidemic" began, only 10% actually had swine flu - the rest had the common cold or similar commonplace diseases

Nation of hypochondriacs
              I hope it's a cold and something that's gone by the end of the weekend. A few days not billing would be most depressing (yes sasguru, I was just trolling ).

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              But get well soon Stu <- manly
              Thanks
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Beechams Day-Night Nurse for Monday morning. Proper contractor should turn up for billable work even if they have died.

PS: Hope you get better.

PPS: Hope you're not working on my contract site...
                Cats are evil.

Comment

It would be horrible if you died Stu. Because Cyberspoon would be crowing for years saying 'I told you so'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    It would be horrible if you died Stu. Because Cyberspoon would be crowing for years saying 'I told you so'

That's all the motivation I need to get better!
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X