• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

right here we go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right here we go

The wife just went to bed. Tired. Fair excuse as we have 3 boys (one of which is a new baby and its the school holidays)

Which means I have use of the kitchen

So for me I am preparing

Chicken phall

and

red lental dhall

Going well so far, although the missus did just come down and ask what smell was wafting up the stairs and making her eyes bleed.

Restaurant phall is for wimps. This is the real deal.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The wife just went to bed. Tired. Fair excuse as we have 3 boys (one of which is a new baby and its the school holidays)

Which means I have use of the kitchen

So for me I am preparing

Chicken phall

and

red lental dhall

Going well so far, although the missus did just come down and ask what smell was wafting up the stairs and making her eyes bleed.

Restaurant phall is for wimps. This is the real deal.
    Sounds very good, enjoy!

Can you share the recipie, I'd like to give that a go?
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Sounds very good, enjoy!

Can you share the recipie, I'd like to give that a go?
      Sure. It's loosley the following .

some chicken sliced and diced
      some onion (fried)

spices : garam masala (around 3 desert spoons)
      ground cumin (3 teaspoons)
      chilli powder (half a large bag)
      curry powder (a pinch)
      3 dried whole chillis (found lurking at bottom of spice cupboard)

and
      one tin of chopped tomatoes

As you can tell, it's largely a made up version of a phall, and tbh I had no idea what was going to happen until I started cooking, but with my extensive curry house experience this is indeed a phall. Really looking forward to eating it. And there's enough to freeze!!!!

Comment

3 bog-standard chillis doesn't sound too extreme... I thought phalls were hotter than vindaloo, perhaps that's not a 'proper' phall though.

Tesco do quite a good selection in fresh chillis, including bird-eye (tiny and red) and scotch-bonnet - both are very potent, and I find bird-eye chillis to be a nice flavour as well. I like hot food, but only if it actually tastes good at the same time.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sure. It's loosley the following .

some chicken sliced and diced
          some onion (fried)

spices : garam masala (around 3 desert spoons)
          ground cumin (3 teaspoons)
          chilli powder (half a large bag)
          curry powder (a pinch)
          3 dried whole chillis (found lurking at bottom of spice cupboard)

and
          one tin of chopped tomatoes

As you can tell, it's largely a made up version of a phall, and tbh I had no idea what was going to happen until I started cooking, but with my extensive curry house experience this is indeed a phall. Really looking forward to eating it. And there's enough to freeze!!!!
          Oooohh! You're gonna know about that in the morning. Sounds like a lot of my curries (with the exception of the quantity of chilli powder). I tend to just make it up as I go along.

I've recently taken to making beef Madras, as a hot dry dish, practically no sauce, flavoured with chillies and cinamon. Mmmmmmmm.

You're going to freeze some!! You know what happens to curries in the fridge/freezer, don't you?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Oooohh! You're gonna know about that in the morning. Sounds like a lot of my curries (with the exception of the quantity of chilli powder). I tend to just make it up as I go along.

I've recently taken to making beef Madras, as a hot dry dish, practically no sauce, flavoured with chillies and cinamon. Mmmmmmmm.

You're going to freeze some!! You know what happens to curries in the fridge/freezer, don't you?
            Scoffed the lot.

I am still on fire. Really in pain. It's excellent.

Comment

Scoffed the lot.

I am still on fire. Really in pain. It's excellent.
              Good man!

Best of luck in the morning!
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Good man!

Best of luck in the morning!
                Will post from the eee pc, in flagranti

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  3 bog-standard chillis doesn't sound too extreme... I thought phalls were hotter than vindaloo, perhaps that's not a 'proper' phall though.
                  WHS. Try six of the aforementioned bird-eye chillies, then things get a little more interesting.

My local takeaway list Mr Naga paste in all their best dishes, which you can buy online. I've been meaning to try some.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

You big poof, should have dropped this baby in the mix: http://www.chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=63

Had a Vindaloo from Sainsbury's last night which was tasty but not restaurant heat, no ring sting this morning though.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X