• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hygiene

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hygiene

According to the Mail on Sunday, some muslims in hospitals are compromising hygiene because they are refusing to use alcohol-based hand gels, for religious reasons. Oh dear, it seems that some of the media agree with my assertions. !!

Mmmmm, lick that chutney spoon...
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Also, thanks to massive immigration we now have 1 in a 1,000 people in some areas of London infected with tuberculosis, and 65 per cent of those cases are in people not born in the UK, according to the Mail on Sunday.

Comment

They must lick an awful lot of spoons.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Away down the park and play with the other spoon benders.

Comment

The obsession with hand-washing is the crazy thing here, not the refusal to use alcohol-based products.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              The obsession with hand-washing is the crazy thing here, not the refusal to use alcohol-based products.
              Lick the spoon and the hand will look after itself.

(ancient Berkshire proverb)

Comment

I hope no-one's double-dipping the chutney spoon as that would he really unhygienic.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  According to the Mail on Sunday, some muslims in hospitals are compromising hygiene because they are refusing to use alcohol-based hand gels, for religious reasons. Oh dear, it seems that some of the media agree with my assertions. !!
                  Link please. Otherwise I don't believe it. There is no islamic prohibition on using alcohol as such, it is the consumption of intoxicants that is forbidden.

Comment

Will no one think of the poor cutlery. The real victim in all this.

Comment

Working...
                    X