• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll: Computer People best agency?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Computer People best agency?

I do keep seeing CP claiming to have been voted best agency. Let's vote.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Perhaps voting should be restricted to people who actually post, maybe even a minimum number of posts.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I never voted for them but having worked for them on 3 different roles they are one of the better pimps, couple that with them being one of the biggest ones then they may just have won it fair and square.

Comment

*Puts up poll somewhere for best contractor in the world*
        *Tells no one where it is except for some friends (who I tell to vote for me)*

I am now officially the best contractor in the world , so I am putting this on my CV and raising my rates accordingly

This is pretty much what CP did

Comment

They were my first agency several years ago - not the best but not the worst imo.

Comment

Had several contracts with them over the years, not the worst in the early days but totally shyte in more recent times. Wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

PS Anybody from CP reading this, can I get paid for the last gig I did five years ago please?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Their 'standard contract' is terrible for IR35, that is their biggest dowfall in my opinion and have knocked back extensions from them for that reason.

I understand that you can get them to rewrite them if you push.

Comment

Working...
              X