• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morons with fireworks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morons with fireworks

I thought the idea of fireworks was that you let them off in the dark so you can see the pretty colours...

Some moron is letting fireworks off at the moment (15:30) with the sun out...

It's a bit like that one where they put fireworks through someones letterbox. They can't see them either, whether it is dark or light out.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Few years ago, as a student, I lived in a dodgy area. Few buildings down from my house was an Indian newsagent (sold all manner of crap, including fireworks). All the local underage yobs would go in, buy some fireworks, and then shoot them into the shop. They would then go back into the shop and buy some more and start the process over again. Bloody newsagent was only too happy to illegally sell them the fireworks which were then used to attack him and his shop
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Perhaps he just claimed insurance saying that those yobs burnt packs of ££££££s.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I thought the idea of fireworks was that you let them off in the dark so you can see the pretty colours...
          There is always one dark place they can let the fireworks off even when the sun is out - but the sun don't shine there

Comment

Working...
          X