• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 training....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 training....

Been on a Project Management course along the lines of Prince2, but would like to sit the Prince2 Foundation.

Anyone used this? Sounds too good to be true for £6 for a year!!

http://www.itquick.co.uk/freeguide/quiz.php

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Been on a Project Management course along the lines of Prince2, but would like to sit the Prince2 Foundation.

Anyone used this? Sounds too good to be true for £6 for a year!!

http://www.itquick.co.uk/freeguide/quiz.php
    Nope. But if you do take it up, let me know... I'm going to be taking a Project Management course with the Open University, and may need to use a good cheap resource wherever possible.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Nope. But if you do take it up, let me know... I'm going to be taking a Project Management course with the Open University, and may need to use a good cheap resource wherever possible.
      Will keep you posted - planning on looking into this over the weekend.

Comment

Does this include the cost of the actual exam????

I am thinking of doing this as well but do not really know where to start

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
          Does this include the cost of the actual exam????

I am thinking of doing this as well but do not really know where to start
          Yes, you can take the Prince2 exam for £6
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Well we are living in a deflation world - And it is just an exam...

Seriously how do you justify 200GBP on marking a paper?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Yes, you can take the Prince2 exam for £6
              ...truth to tell, that is probably all it's worth in the real world.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's not worth 6 pence

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
                  Well we are living in a deflation world - And it is just an exam...

Seriously how do you justify 200GBP on marking a paper?
                  its a big legacy machine that runs on coal and a real prince is the only person allowed to feed in the answer sheets, hence where the certification gets its name.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
                    its a big legacy machine that runs on coal and a real prince is the only person allowed to feed in the answer sheets, hence where the certification gets its name.
                    What happened to the first Prince ? Was he executed?
                    Bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X