• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Esther as MP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esther as MP

Will there be funny rude carrots and talking dogs?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Sugar as Enterprise Tsar, Esther as new Labour MP.

When are we going to see the wheelchair bloke out of Little Britain as Minister for Disabilities?

"Yeah, I know"

Comment

Apart from that hugely irritating advert masquerading as a talk-show, I don't see any reason she isn't as credible as the current lot.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Sugar as Enterprise Tsar, Esther as new Labour MP.

When are we going to see the wheelchair bloke out of Little Britain as Minister for Disabilities?

"Yeah, I know"
        Read the article and then tell me which party she will be representing.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Read the article and then tell me which party she will be representing.

Stop taking the thread off topic.

Comment

Dreadful woman - smug + self interested. Has no interest at all in the people she would be representing.

She'll fit right in

Comment

Someone pass me the larger of my hunting rifles.

Comment

There's plenty of both walking the streets of Luton.

Comment

Wasn't it Italy that had a prostitute elected as MP? Lot of sense, the Italians.

Instead of geographically based constituencies with government appointing all these stupid ministers and creating ministries and quangos for this and that interest maybe we should have an MP for every interest and type in the population. I would be the ideal candidate to represent the ghastly old bottom obsessed perve constituency.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Instead of geographically based constituencies with government appointing all these stupid ministers and creating ministries and quangos for this and that interest maybe we should have an MP for every interest and type in the population. I would be the ideal candidate to represent the ghastly old bottom obsessed perve constituency.
                    I'd vote for you. What are your policies?

Comment

Working...
                    X