• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS Toilets and Mobile phones!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Toilets and Mobile phones!

Just got back from the Loo, and there was a bloke standing at the urinal with one hand on his old boy and the other texting on his mobile phone FFS, whats that all about! (and no he did not wash after!)
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I noticed it also in a banking enviroment, where some of the staff had support mobiles. I heard one guy giving some extended technical advice whilst dropping some very noisy no 2s from trap two. Then somebody flushed a chain. Do these people have no shame?

Comment

That’s nothing compared to what I saw on Frida. I was in the gents washing my hands and this bloke walks in with a cup of coffee and takes it into the cubicle. Ewwww - I made a hasty exit as I did not want to hear him gulping down the coffee while he was getting down to business at the same time. Yuck!!!
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Hands up who hasn't spoken to a mate on the phone who's been dropping a log?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

saw someone take a laptop into trap 2 last week.

wonder it played DVD's
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            saw someone take a laptop into trap 2 last week.

wonder it played DVD's

sounds like someone after a qucik five nuckle shuffle.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Whatever happened to a peacfull dump while reading the paper?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                Whatever happened to a peacfull dump while reading the paper?
                whatever happened to dump, splosh, chching, dump, splosh chching.....well in that 15 minutes I made x
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I can't stand men who insist on having conversations whilst taking a slash. I'm on my way out, someone comes in and starts asking me questions. For the love of God, man, don't talk to me while you've got it in your hands!

Whatever happened to the good old unwritten rule of never making eye contact with anyone in the gents???
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I try and talk to rec cons whilst on the can. It is a cleansing process - whilst a constant stream of sh*t comes through my ear, another stream leaves through my bottom.

Comment

Working...
                    X