• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown's top 3 achievements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown's top 3 achievements

I'm sure a talented load of posters here can quickly find 3!!!
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Peoplesoftheaded bloke, over to you?

Comment

Last year he saved the world, he said so himself
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

We no longer have to worry about the security of the country's gold reserves.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Relative poverty is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            We no longer have to worry about the security of the country's gold reserves.

He did become PM without an election.
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

He has given the equity markets the greatest opportunity for increase of any prime minister for 100 years.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The Jacobites Brown and Darling's destruction of the Briitish Labour Party was a necessary pre-requisite for the SNP to gain political power in Scotland.

Labours traditional base in Scotland has now evaporated to the benefit of the SNP who look set to gain power in Scotland at the next general election.

The humiliation of London's Banking Elite was a historical fitting revenge for the betryal and defeat of the Jacobites by the aforemetioned.

For their service unto Scotland and the restoration of its independence - both Brown and Darling will hold senior posts in Edinburgh with the SNP.
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 29 July 2009, 14:59.

Comment

He acts as a useful milestone for other Scottish one-eyed idiots to measure themselves against, when they are feeling down.

Comment

He has made gurning an acceptable activity in public.

Comment

Working...
                    X