• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Printing Pictures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Pictures

Anyone use TruPrint el al to print digital photos.

I've got about 400 pictures to get printed, 1st batch is about 150.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Best to make sure they arent of you with the kids in the bath - you might end up being nabbed by the fuzz...
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I used to use them in the late 90s, but that was for standard 35mm film. They developed to a decent standard, never lost anything, and gave a free film each time.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Funny u should ask that

I recently did some reading on which is good and found photobox seems to have a good reputation in the photography forums, in terms of quality and price. http://www.photobox.co.uk/services.html

Bear in mind that I was looking at printing 7x5 rather than the 6x4. For 6x4 I think some of the others may do it cheaper.

Comment

I tried TruPrint last night, but kepts getting SOAP errors.

grrrrrr
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
          X