• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mandatory flu shots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandatory flu shots

Linky

I believe we have "rest and relocation" centres in this country, not FEMA camps. Same diff IMHO.

According to a CNN report, the military will assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant swine flu outbreak in the U.S. this fall, stoking fears that the pandemic, which has claimed relatively few lives so far, will be used as an excuse to implement martial law and a mandatory vaccination program.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Do not visit ----- Planetprison. com anymore.

It'll do yer 'ed in

HTH

Comment

More paranoia conspiracy stuff from US nuts.

Next.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        More paranoia conspiracy stuff from US nuts.

Next.
        I think it's time you had a jab and I don't mean more pegging.

Comment

America is a world apart from here - they sort of speak a bastardi5ation of our great language but thats where any similarity stops !

Comment

Mandelson will get them first !!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Linky

I believe we have "rest and relocation" centres in this country, not FEMA camps. Same diff IMHO.
              So CNN is a few steps below the daily wail.

Comment

Working...
              X