• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So what can the Tories do for us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what can the Tories do for us?

Idiots like CyberCretin cream their curtains at the thought of the Tories, being too stupid to understand that New Labour essentially followed the laissez faire policies started by Thatcher (although they tried to clandestinely redistribute wealth by increasing stealth taxes and putting more money in public services).

It clearly is time for a change, but I'm struggling to find any concrete policies that the Tories stand for. Have to say I think Cameron is a bulltulipter in the Blair mould - it's why he was chosen after all.
    Furthermore, the modern Tory party seems to consist of the same type of career politicans as New Labour does i.e. people who have not done any real jobs in the past. Cameron himself is one of these non-productive types.

Bring back the aristocratic grandees I say. Alt least they had some principles.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Sadly, the Tories can't do much for idiot loser permies like yourself sasguru. Best vote green.

Have you thought about a lobotomy upgrade to that limp grey jelly you call a brain?

Comment

Yes, the BNP would obviously be better.

Comment

All the parties are as bad and as incompetent as each other....but I want the tories to be elected purely because having clarke and hague in government posts will piss mandleson off so much he will probably leave british politics permanently. And that will be a very good thing because that guy is dangerous
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          All the parties are as bad and as incompetent as each other....but I want the tories to be elected purely because having clarke and hague in government posts will piss mandleson off so much he will probably leave british politics permanently. And that will be a very good thing because that guy is dangerous
          No he wont, that guy will pop up 200 years from now... he's not human.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post

You can't be serious.

Comment

There is no chance of any improvements for anyone under the Conservatives. They are every bit as bad as nuLieBore.

The nuLieBore regime must fall, but I not heard or read a single good reason to vote for the Conservatives apart from a means to bring nuLieBore down.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                There is no chance of any improvements for anyone under the Conservatives. They are every bit as bad as nuLieBore.

The nuLieBore regime must fall, but I not heard or read a single good reason to vote for the Conservatives apart from a means to bring nuLieBore down.

You can't be serious either. I'd shoot myself if the Tories were not an improvement on Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  You can't be serious either. I'd shoot myself if the Tories were not an improvement on Labour.
                  WHEN?
                  Beer
                  is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    Want to borrow my gun?

Comment

Working...
                    X