• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain - ETA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain - ETA

OK, little bro is due to go to Palma Nova tomorrow. After the latest bombing in Palma Nova would you go?
    Yes - Damn those terrorists to hell!
    60.00%
    No - it's the 50th anniversary of ETA and anything can happen
    20.00%
    AndyW says "Everyt'ing goin tab be alright!"
    20.00%

Was the bombing yesterday not in Burgos?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I would. Assuming that the airports re-open I'd say it should be perfectly safe. There aren't many ETA members left and they won't hang around after a bomb has been set off.

Comment

They have reportedly closed all the airports.

Comment

I'm off there in a few weeks. Bloody typical.

Comment

Yes. Bombers don't strike in the same (nice touristy) place twice* and the locals who rely on the tourist trade will really appreciate him for visiting.

*I am not a fortune teller

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              Was the bombing yesterday not in Burgos?
              There's been one today, in Palma Nova on Mallorca.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                I would. Assuming that the airports re-open I'd say it should be perfectly safe. There aren't many ETA members left and they won't hang around after a bomb has been set off.
                WHS

Comment

I wouldn't go to Palma Nova in-season, it's the tackiest and most chav-infested place I've ever been. It's OK in the winter when nobody's around though.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I wouldn't go to Palma Nova in-season, it's the tackiest and most chav-infested place I've ever been. It's OK in the winter when nobody's around though.
                    I'm not going to Palma Nova you turd. Do you get up really early to be that stupid?

Comment

Working...
                    X